For the delight of skiing enthusiasts, the 4 star Camping de Belle Hutte is there to welcome you in winter as well for caravanning in the mountains.
Make the most of this advantageous spot, situated in the heart of snowy landscapes with its magnificent view over the alpine ski slopes! Leave and return on skis using the Belle Hutte ski slope and chair lift (open on weekends and school holidays).
Campsite is open in winter from february 10 to march 5
Our pitches are spacious, marked out and have electric (from 2 to 10 amps).
You are free to turn up without booking, we will always have a place for you. Arrivals possible every day from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
You need electricity but you don’t know how to choose the right amperage ? Check on your electrical appliances: be careful, the more powerful they are, the higher the amperage you will need! Remember to bring your cable (min. 15m) and your European plug.
Quality services and facilities for optimum comfort:
- Heated wash blocks with family and friendly disabled cubicles, hair dryers, hand dryers, baby changing area, washing machine and dryer, drying room
- Ski storage room (bring your padlock),
- snow clearing of accesses assured, unsalted paths (snow tires and chains required)
- Games room, table tennis, reading room, board games
- Snack bar on site with take-away meals (during school holidays)
- Small shop, bread, gas (during school holidays)
- Motor home service point (for residents)
- 3G / 4G – Wireless internet (low speed)
- walking maps
- Supermarket and shops– 9km away
- Snowshoes rental at the campsite
- Ski rental 200m away (Intersport), 5km away at La Scierie
500 metres from the campsite
La Bresse Hohneck Labellemontagne : the largest skiable area in the north-east: 220 hectares (approx. 550 acres), 37 pistes (of which 7 are lit between 6.00 am and 9.45pm), 1 snowboard cross run, 70% of the area equipped with snowblowers, torchlight descents, Ski schools ESF and Moonshot, luge run, nursery slopes, Schlitte Mountain luge on rails.
ESF Ski School : Children’s area, group and individual lessons in alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, telemark, handiski….
Moonshot Ski School : Montessori method of teaching
Nordic Area : 100km of marked out ski runs (in conjunction with Xonrupt-Longemer and Gerardmer) 2.5 km of slopes with snowblowers, Nordic Park.
Snowshoes walks and hikes – marked trails. Snowshoe rental at the campsite for family walks in a friendly atmosphere in the heart of a relaxing setting, alone or with mountain guides with Gambaladons