Enjoy the hiking in the mountains, sports activities and the magnificent panorama the region offers!
For your holiday in the heart of the mountains, whether in a tent, caravan or motor home, choose the pitch that suits your needs; spacious and marked out, south-east facing, with electricity (from 2 to 10 amps).
It’s better to book during summer high season (july 25- august 10). The rest of the year just turn up without prior booking, we will always have a place for you. You choose yourself your camping pitch on arrival.
Camping pitches are open :
- from May 15th to September 15th
- from February 5th to March 5th
Arrivals possible every day from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. in high season, and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in low season.
Accomodations are open from December 18th to September 30th.
Spend a pleasant time in the campsite pool area with its large pool (18m x 10m), a paddling pool for the little ones and water slides (mid-june to mid-september).
At your disposal: indoor or outdoor ping pong tables, playground for small children, and summer playgroundswith trampolines and bouncy castle (july-august)…
For your comfort you will find:
- Heated wash blocks with family cubicles and friendly disabled cubicle, hair dryers, baby changing area, washing machine, dryer and drying room.
- Snack bar and take-away (from July 10th 2022 until August 20th 2022)
- Small shop, bread, gas (from July 2nd 2022 til August 28th 2022)
- Motor home point for residents
- 3G / 4G – Wireless internet (low speed)
- Walking maps, touristic infos
- Supermarket and shops – 9km away
Starting from the campsite there are 200km of tracks for you to set off on foot or mountain bike to discover the very rich flora and fauna of the Hautes-Vosges.
From the summits of the numerous massif passes you will have amazing viewing points over the valleys, the Alsace plain, the Black Forest and the Alps.
Just 400m away try Schlitte Mountain – luge on rails open all year round; the Vologne Express chair lift will take you up through the stubble fields and the Route des Cretes, to the start of several way-marked paths for hiking or mountain biking.
Discover the Vosges in a different way: go up in the air to admire the Ballons des Vosges by paragliding. Discover the guided walks or walk independently to see the Chamois or get around more quickly, silently and without any pollution emissions on a gyropode.