For the delight of skiing enthusiasts, the 4 star Camping de Belle Hutte is there to welcome you in winter as well for caravanning in the mountains.
Make the most of this advantageous spot, situated in the heart of snowy landscapes with its magnificent view over the alpine ski slopes! Leave and return on skis using the blue run and the Belle Hutte chair lift (open on weekends and holidays).
Our pitches are spacious, marked out and have electric (from 2 to 10 amps).
We advise you to book for winter holidays and the rest of the year you are free to turn up without booking and we will always have a place for you.
Quality services and facilities for optimum comfort:
- Heated wash blocks with cubicles for families and those with reduced mobility, hair dryers, hand dryers, baby changing area, washing machine, dryer, drying room
- Ski storage area, guaranteed clearing of snow from access points
- Games room, table tennis, television
- Snack bar on site with take-away meals (during school holidays)
- Small shop, bread, gas (during school holidays)
- Motor home service point (for residents)
- 3G / 4G – Wireless internet (low speed)
- Ticket office for Bol d’Air, walking maps
- Supermarket – 9km away
- Snowshoes rental at the campsite
- Ski rental 200m away (Intersport), 5km away at La Scierie (partner, cheaper price)
100 metres from the campsite:
La Bresse Hohneck Labellemontagne : the largest skiable area in the north-east: 220 hectares (approx. 550 acres), 37 pistes (of which 7 are lit between 6-00am and 9-45pm), 1 snowboard cross run, 70% of the area equipped with snow guns, torchlight descents, Ski schools ESF and Moonshot, luge run, nursery slopes, Schlitte Mountain luge on rails, 1 Snowpark on the La Schlucht pass.
500 metres from the campsite
ESF Ski School : Children’s area, group and individual lessons in alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, telemark, handiski….
Moonshot : Montessori method of teaching
Nordic Area : 100km of marked out ski runs (in conjunction with Xonrupt-Longemer and Gerardmer) 2.5 km of lit slopes with snow guns, Nordic Park.
Snow racquet walks and hikes – marked trails. Rental at the campsite