Enjoy the hiking in the mountains, sports activities and the magnificent panorama the region offers!
For your holiday in the heart of the mountains, whether in a tent, caravan or motor home, choose the pitch that suits your needs; spacious and marked out, south facing, they all have electric (from 2 to 10 amps).
Think to book for the winter holidays. The rest of the year just turn up without prior booking, we will always have a place for you.
Spend a pleasant time in the campsite pool area with its large pool (18m x 10m), a paddling pool for the little ones and water slides.
For your use: picnic tables, table tennis tables, indoor or outdoor, boule area, badminton courts, play areas for the children with a trampoline and bouncy castle…
For your comfort you will find:
- Heated wash blocks with family cubicles and cubicles for those with reduced mobility, hair driers, baby changing area, washing machine, drier and drying room.
- Snack bar on site with take-away meals (from 13 July 2019 until 24 August 2019)
- Small shop, bread, gas (July and August)
- Motor home point for residents
- 3G / 4G – Wireless internet (low speed)
- Ticket sales office for Fraispertuis City and Bol d’Air, walking maps
- Supermarket – 9km away
Starting from the campsite there are 200km of tracks for you to set off on foot or mountain bike to discover the very rich flora and fauna of the Hautes-Vosges.
From the summits of the numerous massif passes you will have amazing viewing points over the valleys, the Alsace plain, the Black Forest and the Alps.
Just 400m away try Schlitte Mountain – luge on rails open all year round; the Vologne Express chair lift will take you up through the stubble fields and the Route des Cretes, to the start of several way-marked paths for hiking or mountain biking.
Discover the Vosges in a different way: go up in the air to admire the Ballons des Vosges by paragliding. Discover the guided walks or walk independently to see the Chamois or get around more quickly, silently and without any pollution emissions on a gyropode.